1. Hidiot – hideous idiot
2. Gruncle – great uncle
3. Wayoutrageous – mindblowingly outrageous
4. Spanglish: goofiarse – to goof off
5. Spanglish: un goofiador – a goof-off
6. Spanglish: siempre goofiando – always goofing off
7. Spanglish: Sabes what you haces? (Do you know what you’re doing?)
8. Spanglish: Fixelo. (Fix it.)
9. Ginormous: gigantically enormous
10. Tyrannocrat – a member of the tyrannocracy.
11. Tyrannocracy – the ruling-elite socialist party of liberal socialists called Democrats and of conservative socialists called Republicans, both of whom grow government by a relentless legislative onslaught legalizing the jungle savagery of political tribalism and economic cannibalism.
12. Idiosyncrat – a true believer in and a true practitioner of Idiosyncracy.
13. Idiosyncracy – the moral law of free will, good will and self-rule.
14. Lewdicrous – obscenely ludicrous
15. Metaphorism – a metaphor importing great knowledge and thus working poetically as an aphorism; a poetic aphorism; a metaphorical aphorism.
16. Hyperbolesm – a deceptively deceiving deceitful hyperbole; an overwhelming expression obfuscating reality
17. Hyperbolest – one who makes up and who uses hyperbolesms to create a false image of superior knowledge
18. Ambushwhack – a thoroughly successful surprise attack from all sides
19. Much gras – Spanglish for muchas graciasNo Comments »